Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finna??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Could the mods ban the use of the word-phrase "finna?" I mean, rednecks back in the day came up with the phrase "fixin'," which was short for about (I.E. "I'm fixin' to be mad!"). So "finna" would be short for "fixin' to be," or in English, about to be. Heck, even "gonna be" would be less annoying. End rant.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Re: about to

5_20070705_15265479.jpg

I will now use this every time I want to say that word.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
As a daily user of Ebonics, I am greatly offended by this deliberate attack on the language. I humbly axe that this thread be deleted, or I'm finna raise hell over it. Dat ain't right.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont

Card Magnet said:
As a daily user of Ebonics, I am greatly offended by this deliberate attack on the language. I humbly axe that this thread be deleted, or I'm about to raise hell over it. Dat ain't right.

Nows yer bein' racist!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

Not only do I need a superman code ring to decipher the meaning of this topic but apparently I am also missing the baseball relation here?

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW

FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA FlNNA

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

vwnut13 said:
Card Magnet said:
As a daily user of Ebonics, I am greatly offended by this deliberate attack on the language. I humbly axe that this thread be deleted, or I'm about to raise hell over it. Dat ain't right.

Nows yer bein' racist!
All I did was put the outlines on paper. You colored them in (no pun intended). :p ~

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts