Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Hey Dan,
Short day at work today but plenty of work to do after for the wife's birthday. Ugh, I am glad it only happens once a year. Combining our 1st anniversary gift and her birthday gift and planning a small 2 day getaway in about a week or so.
Have a good one all
Tom

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Afternoon folks.

How's everyone doing?

Pretty good on my end. Getting a few things fixed around the house tomorrow and have a VERY nice package incoming some time at the beginning of next week (6 new 1/1's for the Hidalgo PC :D).

I know it is still some days away, but what is everyone doing this weekend for the 4th?

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
Anthony K. said:
Afternoon folks.

How's everyone doing?

Pretty good on my end. Getting a few things fixed around the house tomorrow and have a VERY nice package incoming some time at the beginning of next week (6 new 1/1's for the Hidalgo PC :D).

I know it is still some days away, but what is everyone doing this weekend for the 4th?

not TOO much, I know we have a family picnic to go to on the Saturday, and I think there is another one on Sunday as well. All I know, i BETTER get some golf and pool time in :)

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Rough morning for me. 2 year old had a vomit-attack last night and kept waking up every 30 minutes. Had to pull out the air mattress and sleep in her room. That wasn't fun.

Got like an hour of sleep broken up in about 15 minute segments. Now I have to watch her and the 3 month old for 3 hours while the wife is in a meeting.

Yay!

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
markakis8 said:
Rough morning for me. 2 year old had a vomit-attack last night and kept waking up every 30 minutes. Had to pull out the air mattress and sleep in her room. That wasn't fun.

Got like an hour of sleep broken up in about 15 minute segments. Now I have to watch her and the 3 month old for 3 hours while the wife is in a meeting.

Yay!

You are a good Dad.....glad to hear it.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Thanks. Helps a little to hear it, even though there really isn't another option. It's a must.

chowell3fan said:
markakis8 said:

Yay!

chowell3fan

Jan 27, 2010
Whaler Country
markakis8 said:
Thanks. Helps a little to hear it, even though there really isn't another option. It's a must.

chowell3fan said:
markakis8 said:

Yay!

No, of course it is, but you would be surprised in this world we live in that some Dad's DONT have that in them to know it's "a must"

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang....... Wow sounds like there is a sickness running around the MT group. I have been sick
since Friday and Josh and gang had something recently too. Dan and his crew to I think, and now markakis8 little on is
sick. There seems to be some kind of flu bug still around. My daughter has tonsillitis and she is on antibiotics.

And anyone that thinks Lebron James will come to Chicago and play for the Bulls is the same person thinking the Cubs
and Carlos Zambrano with live in harmony. Lebron is never nor was he ever thinking of coming to the no-look Bulls.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Pine Tar said:
Morning gang....... Wow sounds like there is a sickness running around the MT group. I have been sick
since Friday and Josh and gang had something recently too. Dan and his crew to I think, and now markakis8 little on is
sick. There seems to be some kind of flu bug still around. My daughter has tonsillitis and she is on antibiotics.

And anyone that thinks Lebron James will come to Chicago and play for the Bulls is the same person thinking the Cubs
and Carlos Zambrano with live in harmony. Lebron is never nor was he ever thinking of coming to the no-look Bulls.

This is very UNTRUE.

LeBron has looked hard and long at the Bulls and I would not be surprised to see him (and Bosh) end up in the Windy City.

Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah and the gang have the most collective talent for him to join (unless Mark Cuban can do a sign-and-trade for him).

And, if it does happen, they would become the best team in the league and quite possibly the most dominant team since the 80's Celtics.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Pine Tar said:
And anyone that thinks Lebron James will come to Chicago and play for the Bulls is the same person thinking the Cubs and Carlos Zambrano with live in harmony. Lebron is never nor was he ever thinking of coming to the no-look Bulls.

Could not disagree more, only a couple of teams can offer Lebron what the Bulls can....plus this team/management has 6 rings.

Members online