Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any player collectors adding Topps Million cards to PC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
So the cards aren't marked and you've probably got them all in your PC already, but is anyone crazy like me and trying to get one of every Topps base card of the guy you collect in your portfolio?

This will probably seem stupid to a lot of you, but us crazy player collectors are a different breed. I'm trying to get one of every Mark Grace card in my portfolio, and then my plan is to have them all shipped at the same time, and keep them in the sealed envelope from Topps. In some ways that seems really stupid to even myself, but in some ways it seems cool to me to keep them that way.

What do you think, really stupid idea or cool item for a player collection PC?

P.S.: I'm trading my 70's and 80's no-name commons for Grace cards, which is a good deal for the people I'm trading. If anyone has any Mark Grace cards in their portfolios and wants something better for them, PM me.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Actually, keeping them sealed in the envelope sounds like a great way to differentiate them from the regular issues.

Neat idea!

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
If I had any redemptions, I would defnitely go for all the Ryno cards. I like the idea of leaving them sealed.

Tai

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
They aren't stamped and won't be. Some people have taken shipment and received already.

I am trying to get all the Dale Murphy's also, but no one trades. I get offers on my cards daily, so I know people want them, but apparently no one who has any Murphy's.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
gracecollector said:

Great idea from another insane player collector! I have completely ignored these, never even considered them so I know almost nothing about them.

Just so I have this right, there will be a Topps base card of Vizquel available from every year? What date range?

Yes it is crazy, but since I doubt there'll be another new Vizquel card out this year, I have to get excited about whatever I can.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
gracecollector said:
So the cards aren't marked and you've probably got them all in your PC already, but is anyone crazy like me and trying to get one of every Topps base card of the guy you collect in your portfolio?

This will probably seem stupid to a lot of you, but us crazy player collectors are a different breed. I'm trying to get one of every Mark Grace card in my portfolio, and then my plan is to have them all shipped at the same time, and keep them in the sealed envelope from Topps. In some ways that seems really stupid to even myself, but in some ways it seems cool to me to keep them that way.

P.S.: I'm trading my 70's and 80's no-name commons for Grace cards, which is a good deal for the people I'm trading. If anyone has any Mark Grace cards in their portfolios and wants something better for them, PM me.
How OCD are us collectors?My girlfriend thinks I am insane and rightfully so.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
VizquelCollector said:
gracecollector said:

Great idea from another insane player collector! I have completely ignored these, never even considered them so I know almost nothing about them.

Just so I have this right, there will be a Topps base card of Vizquel available from every year? What date range?

Yes it is crazy, but since I doubt there'll be another new Vizquel card out this year, I have to get excited about whatever I can.

Yep, there are 23 Vizquels you could get. So far, here are the total of unlocked Vizquels for each year:

90: 3
91: 20
92: 48
93: 83
94: 3
95: 4
96: 2
97: 1
98: 15
99: 4
00: 4
01: 3
02 #395: 9
02 #701: 9
03: 22
04: 1
05: 24
06 #255: 7
06 #419: 9
07 #317: 33
07 #464: 25
08: 24
09: 32

Good luck!

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Good luck with your search. There are enough Andruw's floating around that I still need so I'm going to pass on this promotion. If they embossed I'd be all over it but not the way it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts