Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Retail Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Does anyone have any idea how many autographs typically come out of a case? I know it is not one per box but I am unsure of the ratio. I believe it is an 8 box case. Any thoughts on these cases would be helpful. Thank-you.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
sharktitanfan said:
Does anyone have any idea how many autographs typically come out of a case? I know it is not one per box but I am unsure of the ratio. I believe it is an 8 box case. Any thoughts on these cases would be helpful. Thank-you.

It's one per box...no chrome autos and no Strasburg autos...just a bunch of mostly junk sticker autos.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
Messier, Are you sure it is the same with the Bowman Chrome Retail as it was with the Bowman Retail? Thanks for your help.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Messier2 said:
sharktitanfan said:

It's one per box...no chrome autos and no Strasburg autos...just a bunch of mostly junk sticker autos.
He meant Bowman Chome (the one coming out in October)....not Bowman im thinking.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Oh, my bad... ::facepalm::

Carry on then, carry on! lol

I have no info on 2010 BC Retail!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
My guess is 1 auto every other box.

I dont see it being 1 auto per box, no one would buy hobby is it was like that

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
All In Cards said:
My guess is 1 auto every other box.

I dont see it being 1 auto per box, no one would buy hobby is it was like that

That is what I was thinking, Dave and Adam's is preselling the case for about $450. It states no autograph odds, but also includes a purple parallel. Just trying to see if it would be worth it.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Jeff N. said:
In the past, hasnt' Retail Chrome had 3 cards, rather than 4, per pack?
You are right on that one. I could see autos falling like 3-4 a case.

I have heard my insiders say retail will be "strong", but I don't know what to take that as. My guess is that it will be one every other box. How much stronger coudl retail get? lol

A lot of people would say 2010 Bowman retial was "strong" and i'd disagree. Sure, its like 1 in 5 to hit a Stras of any kind, but as far as parallels other than purple they were few and far between. That, and no chrome autos made this one kind of suck in my opinion.

Members online