Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Opening my A&G case now! At least some of it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I am going to start busting this case now. I am going to open 1 box at a time. I will take a break after each box and scan the hits. Wish me luck! Really want a Strasburg and that Tony Hawk name plate card! This was a birthday present from my wife, and I have not used my birthday luck yet!

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
bodiaz said:
I am going to start busting this case now. I am going to open 1 box at a time. I will take a break after each box and scan the hits. Wish me luck! Really want a Strasburg and that Tony Hawk name plate card! This was a birthday present from my wife, and I have not used my birthday luck yet!

Your wife gets you some nice BDay and Xmas gifts my friend. Good luck with the case!

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
A_Pharis said:
Let's hope this case doesn't replace a certain other gift of great value. :evil:

Just kidding! Good luck.

Already knew I was getting that! Been married 11 years! Just opened the 1st box, scans coming now.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Box 1= B grade

World Juggler Champ auto
Miggy Cabrera GU
Zimmerman GU
McCutchen Box Topper
Halladay Black mini
2- Guzman black mini(Wish I was lucky ebough to get 2 Strasburgs in a box, someone will)

Box12010.png

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
bodiaz said:
Box 1= B grade

World Juggler Champ auto
Miggy Cabrera GU
Zimmerman GU
McCutchen Box Topper
Halladay Black mini
2- Guzman black mini(Wish I was lucky ebough to get 2 Strasburgs in a box, someone will)

Box12010.png

WTF??? A world juggler champ auto?!?! UGH! I hope you pull the Tony Hawk Skateboard card bro! And happy birthday!

Allen

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Thanks for the well wishes guys! Box #2 has a big hit! Give me a second to scan it!

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Box 2, Grade A+
Victorino GU
Adam Jones GU
Ellsbury LARGE boxtopper
Wade Davis black mini
Carpenter black mini

And.....

Justin Upton Rip Card 5/5! First rip ever pulled! I am thinking since it is 5/5 it will be better to sell than rip. Any thoughts?

Box22010.png

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Nice pull. Someone said that the serial numbering has nothing to do with the quality of what's inside. I'd sell it due to the scarcity.

Members online