Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor - Small Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
This is not a pro or anti Razor post - just wanted to state a small issue I've noticed and wondered if this is the same for anyone else.

Opened a box this evening and went to catalog my autographs in excel as I always do. Saw that my box gave me autographed cards # 137, 138, 139, 140, 142 and 143...thought that was puzzling.

Then I looked at the two autographs I pulled out of a box from a hobby store last week. Cards # 131 and 132.

Anyone else see a problem with this? Seems to me opening a pack or two may let you know what other autographs are in the box.

Rehren1295

Aug 16, 2008
Razor is in trouble. They're trying to bill themselves has Ultra high end packs. Introducing " The most expensive pack in history" pfff. These cards can be made at any printing/litho shop. Take an Xfractor to a shop,and ask what that technology costs. They'll tell you about $30,000,000. Someone made the point that. At least Razor's are centered. That's because they don't have borders.....besides Best Team cards were perfectly centered to.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Rehren1295 said:
Razor is in trouble. They're trying to bill themselves has Ultra high end packs. Introducing " The most expensive pack in history" pfff. These cards can be made at any printing/litho shop. Take an Xfractor to a shop,and ask what that technology costs. They'll tell you about $30,000,000. Someone made the point that. At least Razor's are centered. That's because they don't have borders.....besides Best Team cards were perfectly centered to.

Ill cut you a deal, give me 15 million and I will make you as many xfactor cards as you want.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Rehren1295 said:

I have a hard time believing it cost 30,000,000 to print Chrome/X-fractors and such.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Rehren1295 said:

I think your numbers are little off. The last time I talked to Michael Eisner he said it cost $4 Billion to print a entire product.

Eisner is my uncle so my numbers are always right.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
bouwob said:
Rehren1295 said:

Ill cut you a deal, give me 15 million and I will make you as many xfactor cards as you want.

$12.5 here. I have access to my office copier, so..... ;)

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
Rehren1295 said:

If you believe that I've got some Ocean Front Property down in Fort Irwin, Ca. I wanna sell ya.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
tide12champrings said:
Rehren1295 said:

If you believe that I've got some Ocean Front Property down in Fort Irwin, Ca. I wanna sell ya.

I'll take it. How much? Been looking for some nice investment property.

Rehren1295

Aug 16, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Rehren1295 said:

I have a hard time believing it cost 30,000,000 to print Chrome/X-fractors and such.
that's approx what the technology costs. that isn't their overhead for each run.

Rehren1295

Aug 16, 2008
bouwob said:
Rehren1295 said:

get an MLBPA license and we'll talk

Members online

Latest posts