Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are 2010 Bowman Retail Packs Really Worth Buying? PRICE?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I finally was walking around my mall yesterday, and saw that olympia sports had 2010 bowman retail packs for $3.99 each. I ended up buying 5 packs, pulled a Strasburg Base, and some bowman auto of some guy I forgot( EDIT: ZACH SIMONS). My question is, is it worth it to go back and buy more of those packs? Or maybe wait till a fresh box is out ( if they have more box's ) and buy those packs, or maybe the entire box? Let me know what you guys all think!

ALSO: is $3.99 per pack the going rate?

Thanks!

Avery

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
the Walmart and Target I went to had them for 2.98. I bought like 25 packs and scored 5 colored cards but only 2 stras... its a good buy IMO

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
the Walmart and Target I went to had them for 2.98. I bought like 25 packs and scored 5 colored cards but only 2 stras... its a good buy IMO
There is a target sort of near me, maybe i'll try to head there tommorow. I havn't checked out the target yet. The ones I found were in Olympia Sports in a near by mall

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
thegreathambino said:
donrusscrusademan said:
There is a target sort of near me, maybe i'll try to head there tommorow. I havn't checked out the target yet. The ones I found were in Olympia Sports in a near by mall

yeah at 25% more it may be harder to break even..
good thing theres one near you, I would just keep making raids of all of them in your area.. they will be out most of the time.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
thegreathambino said:
donrusscrusademan said:

good thing theres one near you, I would just keep making raids of all of them in your area.. they will be out most of the time.

The target is like 20 minutes.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
thegreathambino said:
donrusscrusademan said:
thegreathambino said:
donrusscrusademan said:

oh, I see.. so not super close but in the area.

I have one walmart 8 minutes away but it sucks and I dont even think it carries bowman. theres another one 25 away that carries it but people are timing it right and snatching. hard to compete. .
then theres a walmart and target 65 away thats been loaded but I can rarely get there.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
thegreathambino said:
donrusscrusademan said:
thegreathambino said:
donrusscrusademan said:

oh, I see.. so not super close but in the area.

I have one walmart 8 minutes away but it sucks and I dont even think it carries bowman. theres another one 25 away that carries it but people are timing it right and snatching. hard to compete. .
then theres a walmart and target 65 away thats been loaded but I can rarely get there.

Yea, i hear ya. How much have you opened? And I don't drive yet, not for another month, so I need a ride

Members online

Latest posts