Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What would a 1952 Topps Mantle PSA 7 go for?

PSA 7 Topps 1952 Mantle

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So my boss and I are at the shop and a guy brings in a beautiful Mickey Mantle (Sorry no scan) :/ Its very pretty, no fades at all and looks like it could be a PSA 7 or higher easily. My guess was $25,000 if it got that grade. What would you think?

*Lets leave the RC debate out of this and just think of price...* hahaha

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Re: What would a 1952 Topps Mantle RC PSA 7 go for?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say a well centerd PSA 7 would get all of $25,000 and quite possibly more.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land

moxacaine said:
you dont want to have a RC debate yet you put RC in the title.
I just don't want the argument in here, but it will be listed as RC that's why i put it. But ya i'll jsut take it out.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

darocker80 said:
moxacaine said:
you dont want to have a RC debate yet you put RC in the title.
I just don't want the argument in here, but it will be listed as RC that's why i put it. But ya i'll jsut take it out.

It's yours?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
It is not mine. It is a customer. His dad bought it in the 60's and kept it in a good condition and gave it to him. It is the original one. I am pretty sure it isn't trimmed, but that's why we are sending it to PSA. Hopefully he gets a nice grade.

My boss might help him sell it or something, not sure yet.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
darocker80 said:
It is not mine. It is a customer. His dad bought it in the 60's and kept it in a good condition and gave it to him. It is the original one. I am pretty sure it isn't trimmed, but that's why we are sending it to PSA. Hopefully he gets a nice grade.

My boss might help him sell it or something, not sure yet.

Ah, ok.

It's very exciting grading vintage Mantle stuff thats in good condition! If a quick look has it pegged for a 7, then it's possible it could be an 8! (or a 6). But, if it's that nice and grades an 8 than it's value will double! Get a 9 and CHA CHING!!!!! Anyway, wish him luck with the grading! And let us know how it turnes out.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
striderboi said:
What card shop do you work for? Lefty's? Penninsula?
Talkin Baseball in Danville.

Ya I really hope for the best from him. I did not see an obvious flaw, but we will see how PSA sees it.

striderboi

Nov 3, 2009
Bay Area
darocker80 said:
striderboi said:

Ya I really hope for the best from him. I did not see an obvious flaw, but we will see how PSA sees it.

I think my guy sell your shop lots of wax or buys all your wax one of them lol...

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
striderboi said:
darocker80 said:
striderboi said:

I think my guy sell your shop lots of wax or buys all your wax one of them lol...
Lol what do you mean my guy, and maybe!

Members online