Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seeing that "FCB" is banned on Beckett, should beckett be...

Should the word "Beckett" be censored on here?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RandomH

Seeing that "FCB" is banned on Beckett, should "beckett" be banned on here?

The words "FCB" and "Freedomcardboard" are banned on beckett. Any mention of the phrase leads to just a bunch of xxxxx.

I say everytime "beckett" is mentioned here it should be changed to "Worst piece of crap ever" or something like that. Or how about "Collecting reinvented" -> :lol:

Let the poll decide

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Theirs a big difference though

on beckett, only great things are said about FCB. On FCB its quite the opposite

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
bouwob said:

That is why I voted for no. They don't want FCB mentioned there because it would give members a better option. The only time Beckett is mentioned here is in jest, complaints, etc.

We are much classier than having to ban that.

David

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
No, Beckett is an important hobby resource. This would be dumb to ban it, "finna" should be banned because it makes our board look dumb.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Beckett has some decent resources.

Their Message Board and "Marketplace Dealers" were worthless and I can't believe they have improved.

I use the (sparingly) for the checklists.

I would vote "no", but prefer FBC to Beckett ten fold.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
+1

beefycheddar said:
No, Beckett is an important hobby resource. This would be dumb to ban it, about to should be banned because it makes our board look dumb.

Oct 16, 2008
MN
How does that make FCB any better than Beckett? Beckett and FCB are vital parts of the hobby; it's Beckett's stupidity if they can't accept this fact.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
dethomas07 said:
bouwob said:

That is why I voted for no. They don't want FCB mentioned there because it would give members a better option. The only time Beckett is mentioned here is in jest, complaints, etc.

We are much classier than having to ban that.

David

Deservedly so!

I voted no as well. No need to segregate. I highly doubt anyone is gonna jump from here to there. (and actually stay there, anyway)

I go every once in a while, cuz I know people are there that don't know about other sites, and have made a total of 3 trades for cards I needed. But 99% of the time (no exaggeration), the site is nothing but glitches or completely down!

Members online

Latest posts