Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Basketball Boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Finally these basketball boards are picking up some, and thanks are especially due to AKA Coastal, MLBalltimegreats and Whetham6 for the postings and the great contests. I am going to run some contests next week as well....let's see if we can draw some more people over here.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Uofo2212 said:
Finally these basketball boards are picking up some, and thanks are especially due to Wehttam6 for the postings and just his presence. I am going to run some contests next week as well....let's see if we can draw some more people over here. Thanks again, Wehttam6
No, sir, thank you.
read the quote carefully

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Sent package to you this morning, be on the lookout. You must get those fresh Vidalia onions down there, man those are sweet.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Uofo2212 said:
Sent package to you this morning, be on the lookout. You must get those fresh Vidalia onions down there, man those are sweet.
Awesome
and yes, the onions are sweet.
(but I'm in a terrible mood after watching the Hawks game...)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Its great to see the basketball boards come to life. I'll continue to do contest ,but its going to take a group effort for the board to really flourish.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I agree. I usually respond to msot threads, but i need to start creating more useful threads.

Members online