Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Check this out. I was interested til....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I was cruzing around ebay and found this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

So I go to completed auctions to see what they are bringing currently and I find this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-topps-chrome-A ... 19bcff7a98

Same EXACT picture. Different seller on the current auction and I checked feedbacks and I haven't seen any that go together. Should I stay away from this? I mean I know that I have bumped a card in my scanner and it has done that, but two different sellers in different parts of the world scanning the exact card the exact same way? I really wanted a 9.5 Chrome of Cutch, but now I am hesitant to get this one. Am I just overracting?

~AJ

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
yeah that sucks. I would like to have one, but not when somebody has stolen a scan and the title is different than the card shows.

Oh well

~AJ

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
ajbraves25 said:
yeah that sucks. I would like to have one, but not when somebody has stolen a scan and the title is different than the card shows.

Oh well

~AJ

or he borrowed a scan and really has a BGS10 he is selling and someone is going to get a helluva deal.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
Yeah, maybe Mox, but not worth the headache if you don't get anything at all. I know paypal would give me my money back, but well you know...

~AJ

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ajbraves25 said:
Yeah, maybe Mox, but not worth the headache if you don't get anything at all. I know paypal would give me my money back, but well you know...

~AJ
It seems the seller from Taiwan used a scan from the first one posted since I do not see him listed as the winner of the card from the first seller.

Members online