Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for a set with autos of all of the following players

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Thinking about starting a new project and hoping maybe one of you can help me here...

This is sort of a tall order, but I'm looking for a set with autos of the following guys... just one set with all of them on solo auto cards... can be any legit company... can be stickers or on card, doesnt matter... just want them to all look the same...

MUST HAVE:
Tom Brady
Barry Sanders
Bo Jackson
Herschel Walker

WOULD BE BETTER IF IT HAD:
LaDainian Tomlinson
Matt Ryan
Dan Marino
2009 Rookies

Anything with these or the best combination of these would be awesome. Or advice on how to find out on my own... Thanks in advance.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Check 2009 Certified Fabric of the Game jersey autographs. I don't have a ton of knowledge on 2009 but I know in 2007 they had rookies, legends, and vetrans. Only hard part is that the cards are usually pretty rare.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
rehmus said:
Thinking about starting a new project and hoping maybe one of you can help me here...

This is sort of a tall order, but I'm looking for a set with autos of the following guys... just one set with all of them on solo auto cards... can be any legit company... can be stickers or on card, doesnt matter... just want them to all look the same...

MUST HAVE:
Tom Brady
Barry Sanders
Bo Jackson
Herschel Walker

WOULD BE BETTER IF IT HAD:
LaDainian Tomlinson
Matt Ryan
Dan Marino
2009 Rookies

Anything with these or the best combination of these would be awesome. Or advice on how to find out on my own... Thanks in advance.

I think this is the only one that is actually attainable and has the four needs. No Tomlinson or Ryan though.

2005 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Bronze #121 Barry Sanders/ 15
2005 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Bronze #58 Tom Brady/ 15
2005 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Bronze #114 Herschel Walker/ 100
2005 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Bronze #136 Bo Jackson/ 50
2005 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Bronze #130 Dan Marino/15

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
so far AUTaxMan's suggestion is the only one that really works and even those are pretty damn rare...

Perhaps a card that keeps the same or similar layout year after year and targets retired players as well as current guys?

Maybe it would help if I removed Herschel and Bo from the equation, seems like they have significantly fewer NFL autos out there. (I mean, of course)

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
My ultimate conclusion has to be "this set doesn't exist within reason"

However...

2005 Leaf Limited Monikers is one hell of a set with most of these guys in it and some other great names...

2005 Donruss Classics might be worth the trouble after all... the more i see of it the more i like it.

Ultimately I think I should just wait for something to come out with more of the guys involved. Herschel will be almost impossible to pair with them, but at least the new Topps Chrome will have most of them.

As I said before, keep the suggestions coming and thanks much for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts