Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Strasburg is 1st RC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicuse

Mar 17, 2010
Chicago, IL
-A&G
-Topps Finest #6
-Million Card Giveaway #401

Wouldn't it be the Finest #6 since the #6 was released far before the other 2?

Any input would be great :)

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
If you go by "Beckett definition" - they have already said the A&G isn't a RC, since they consider the mini's an insert set.
Not sure on Finest - may be an insert set as well....and if that's the case I guess you have to say the million card redemption - it's an odd way to go about releasing it, but I guess they are numbering it to fit into the Topps base set.

And just typing that and thinking about all the "RC" designations and nonsense has made my head hurt......so who knows, maybe it's none of the above.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
chicuse said:
-A&G
-Topps Finest #6
-Million Card Giveaway #401

Wouldn't it be the Finest #6 since the #6 was released far before the other 2?

Any input would be great :)
Ask MLB.
Bowman IMO.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
2010 Bowman

I concur. That is the easiest answer and the answer most collector's (including myself) would give.
Should have just said that initially instead of trying to work through the "RC" "True RC" etc. designations.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, they're all the same. Just add whatever one(s) to your collection that make you happy.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever, they're all the same. Just add whatever one(s) to your collection that make you happy.

Wow, a noncontroversial answer about rookie card rules?

I am shocked!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
RC 'rules'??

The same philosophy applies for any kind of card, any year.

But with that said, buying whatever card makes someone happy can be controversial to those who like to think there is always a best of everything that everyone else should agree upon :eek:

JoshHamilton said:
uniquebaseballcards said:

Wow, a noncontroversial answer about rookie card rules?

I am shocked!

Members online

Latest posts