Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

23rd 1/1 for my Sean Burnett PC! COME IN AND HELP ME OUT!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Hey everybody,

Just received my 23rd 1/1 (including plates) in the mail recently and it's a shame I've had better luck finding 1/1's than some cards numbered to 50 and 99! So I'm enlisting your help!

First off, here is the new addition:

img088.jpg
2005 Fleer Patchworks Masterpiece 1/1!

Here is the link to my site with almost all the cards listed I have and scans attached via hyperlink.

http://piratesfan1418.webs.com/seanburn ... ection.htm

If you see anything not on this list let me know! Still searching for the 2000 Just Black /50 and the 2009 UD Gold /99!

Thanks!

Brad

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Great addition Brad. I haven't seen much of anything of Burnett around here lately, and I can definitely relate to being unable to find higher numbered parallels. I thought a lot of stuff would start popping up after the trades last summer, but no such luck.

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
subject to change said:
Great addition Brad. I haven't seen much of anything of Burnett around here lately, and I can definitely relate to being unable to find higher numbered parallels. I thought a lot of stuff would start popping up after the trades last summer, but no such luck.

I was hoping you'd see this. Hope things are going well in life and in collecting!

B

Members online

Latest posts