Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to Jermaine Dye?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Like Pedro Martinez and still looking for work (hopefully second half)?

Or just inactive and might come back next year like Jim Edmonds?

Or is he just inactive and then going to retire most likely after the season is over?

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Whoops, wrong thread with my original post. I don't think anyone will sign Dye at this point. Sad too, as he could be a great bench player.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
another elitist player who wont settle for a compromise. hes had a few teams that would sign him and be a perfect match but he just cant accept that his value is declining . . the "just because Im black" comments showed desperation and defeat. unfortunate as he is an amazingly talented player.

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
If i remember well, they were saying he was asking too much during the off-season. There was rumors the Giants were after him but they changed their mind quickly.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
Dye was acting like a ******* trying to squeeze a big dollar deal, then he was left unemployed. IMO he probably still has game but that would probably still come with his big head...

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sebpoo said:
If i remember well, they were saying he was asking too much during the off-season. There was rumors the Giants were after him but they changed their mind quickly.
YA then we sgiend DeRosa for two years....whatever. Pat Burrel and Aubrey Huff have been doing nicely :)

Members online

Latest posts