Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JOHNNIE LEE HIGGINS PC SHOWOFF THREAD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txcarr85

Jun 29, 2010
HI GUYS WELL NEW TO THIS SITE SO THOUGHT ID SHOW MY JOHNNIE LEE HIGGINS PC AND UPDATE AS I GET MORE.ALWAYS LOOKING FOR HIGGINS I DONT HAVE ESPECIALLY 1/1S

CARD THAT PUSHED ME TO REALLY GO AFTER HIGGINS
scan0002.jpg

HIGGINSLCMMIRRORBLACKQUADNFLLOGO1-1.jpg

HIGGINSULTIMATENFLLOGOPATCHAUTO1-1.jpg

zhigginspremier1-1nfllogo.jpg

higginsbowmanchromesuperxfractoraut.jpg

higginsNTrcpatchauto1-1.jpg

higginsNTshield1of1.jpg

higginsLCMfootballstampjerseyauto1-.jpg

higginsLCMPopwarnerstampjerseyauto1.jpg

HIGGINSSWEETSPOTRCHELMETAUTO1-1.jpg

scan0005.jpg

zhigginsleaflimited1-1auto.jpg

txcarr85

Jun 29, 2010
PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THESE 2 SETS

MISSING THE LAST G
HIGGINSNTLETTER.jpg

MISSING THE FIRST I
HIGGINS.jpg

2 SETS
HIGGINSLETTERMENGOLDSET.jpg

2 SETS
HIGGINSLETTERMENBRONZESET.jpg

txcarr85

Jun 29, 2010
THANXS ITS GROWN ALOT.LOL.FINALLY HAVE SOMEONE NEW TO COLLECT AS THE LAKERS HAVE SIGNED SOMEONE FROM UTEP.LOL.
mstng99tim said:
Still looks AWESOME bro, keep it up!!! Love all the shields!!!

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
:eek: Gorgeous!

edit- I remember seeing the LCM black pulled on video somewhere ahwile ago. Glad to see you ended up with it

txcarr85

Jun 29, 2010
YEA I BOUGHT OUT THE OTHER HIGGINS COLLECTOR.GLAD HE SOLD IT TO ME.COST ME A GOOD CHUNK OF CHANGE BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.LOL.U HAVE A VERY NICE COLLECTION URSELF
wheeler281 said:
:eek: Gorgeous!

edit- I remember seeing the LCM black pulled on video somewhere ahwile ago. Glad to see you ended up with it

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
are you chris from the hobby box friend i know he has a friend that collects higgens and caracter is louisville for life not utep or the lakers

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
miguelcabrera said:
are you chris from the hobby box friend i know he has a friend that collects higgens and caracter is louisville for life not utep or the lakers

Exactly what I was thinking, miggy

txcarr85

Jun 29, 2010
Hi no I'm not that chris.I think ur talking about Mike which sold me all his 1/1s. Very nice Guy and buys a lot of stuff from the chris u are talking about.what do u mean caracter is Louisville for life.he just got drafted by the Lakers from utep........
miguelcabrera said:

Members online

Latest posts