Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many of each non SP minis are there in ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I'm interested in knowing this because I think its under 1000 each, and I'm wondering why topps doesnt number these if they are in fact that low

im not talking about black borders a and g backs etc, just the base mini

you get 24 packs in a box with one mini in each, and the mini could be a and g back, bazooka, wooden, black border, but lets say for this sake thye are ALL base minis, thus exagerating the total number

the hardest thing here to do is estimate the amount of cases, but i am guessing around 1000, if im far off base one way or the other tell me

so 24 packs per box=24 minis per box
multiply that by 12 (box per case) to get minis per case=288 base minis per case
multiply that by 1000 to get total minis out there=288000 minis
divide by the 350 subjects=823 per base non sp mini

if my calculations r messed let me know

if they arnt im wondering why topps doesnt number these if they are in fact THAT low

thoughts?

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
I would think there are a lot more than 1000 cases out there. Some dealers/distributors get 100 cases each and thats just hobby. Add in retail & blasters and that number skyrockets.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
notoriousrmb said:
I would think there are a lot more than 1000 cases out there. Some dealers/distributors get 100 cases each and thats just hobby. Add in retail & blasters and that number skyrockets.

how many cases do you think there are?

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I wanna say that a few years ago, one of the members on here did an analytical breakdown of the Ginter stash and the regular minis were somewhere between 5-10,000 per. I think thats what I remember. Could be more but as far as case count, there are more than a 1000.

Perhaps the more savvy guys like Gilmore, AllinCards, or one of the big busters could tell ya.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
A quick way to figure out cases is the Bazookas. There are 350 subjects with 25 of each = 8750. The fall rate is 1 per case. So your very rough estimate is 8750 cases. This does not included the odds for retail which is much higher. Once again this is a ROUGH estimate.

Members online

Latest posts