Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gmae-used/autographed memorabilia!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landon

Oct 4, 2008
Anyone know where i can pick up some Game-used or autographed memorabilia for a cheap price?

bats, Jerseys, gloves ETC

lmk please!

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Depends who you're looking for and what you consider cheap. I'm probably your best bet on this site for that stuff.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Are you looking for a particular player?

If your looking for particular stuff from particular players its hard

If you comb various auction sites and just grab what cheap that would work but you could end up with a lot of B list players

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Try http://www.gameusedforum.com. That can get you started, and off of there you can also find team contacts etc. Other than that, eBay would probably be the cheapest, although that always depends on the player you're looking for.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
LWMM said:
Try http://www.gameusedforum.com. That can get you started, and off of there you can also find team contacts etc. Other than that, eBay would probably be the cheapest, although that always depends on the player you're looking for.

It is a good forum for sure

eBay stuff is often fake but if you know your stuff you can do well

Jheywardfan

Apr 25, 2010
Arlington, TX
I have the following:

Hank Blalock Rookie Year GU cleats signed and TriStar authenticated, Edgar Martinez GU cleats, Mike Cameron GU cleats signed, Carl Everett GU batting gloves signed, Josh Hamilton GU batting gloves signed, Mike Piazza cracked GU bat, and Jason Giambi cracked GU bat. PM me if youre interested.....

I used to work in the Rangers visiting clubhouse.

Members online