Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TULO, Utley, Pedroia, & V-MART?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I had Tulo, Utley, and V-Mart on my fantasy team. Did anyone have all 4 (would be a weird league due to have 2 Second Basemen)???

I'm first in my league. Picked up John Buck and Juan Uribe to fill in for Tulo and V-Mart....not sure who I'm going to bid on Sunday night to replace Utley...

I hate injuries!!

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
I have Utley and Heyward. I've been in and out of first all year. There's basically nothing great out there in my league to replace Utley. I went with Sean Rodriquez. And luckily I had a deep OF so loosing Heyward isn't that big a deal.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
I didnt have any of them on my fantasy team but I had Brian Roberts, Grady Sizemore (both who I selected relatively early), Jacoby Ellsbury and Kendry Morales ::facepalm::

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
MallCopKJ said:
I didnt have any of them on my fantasy team but I had Brian Roberts, Grady Sizemore (both who I selected relatively early), Jacoby Ellsbury and Kendry Morales ::facepalm::

Dang, that hurts. Morales especially. It's the worst to get injured on a non-play.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I have Utley on two of my teams. In my one league i am tied for first with the team that had Pedroia and i have Utley, Kinsler, and Phillips so i offered him Utley for Lester and he accepted. The day before the trade went through Utley goes on the DL. Well the trade went through and im loving it. :lol:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: TULO, Utley, Pedroia, & V-MART?

I have pedroia and v-mart, I've given up on the season now. I've been in first all season, but now I'm in second and a big blow like that, I don't want to worry about finding the right replacements

MorneauMVP33

Mar 24, 2010
Fargo, ND
I had Pedroia and V-Mart on one team, V-Mart & Polanco on another.

Pedroia was not too tough to replace, his numbers are, but bumped Cano from MI to 2B, and picked up Furcal to be my MI, and I replaced Polanco with Orlando Hudson.

V-Mart was replaced by Jorge Posada on one, and Ronny Paulino on the other.