Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good lord...Ginter fakes already. This one is plain dumb.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
sethyarkony said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Allen-and-Ginter-Revolving-Door-1-1-Auto-LOOK-/140423007306?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Baseball&hash=item20b1dd0c4a#ht_500wt_1154

I cant tell if this is a joke or a dude actually trying to make money.

That looks like crayon on the back.

I cant tell if you're joking or being serious either.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or to go postal when I see things like that.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
DONT FALL FOR IMITATION AUTOGRAPHS OF THE REVOLVING DOOR! THIS IS THE ONLY ONE!!!!!

Why hate on the real deal??? :?

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Everyone knows that the Revolving Door stopped signing in 98. It's last auto was a SP in Donruss Signature Series. There was only 1 copy and I think Olberman has it. FAKE

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Labratt21 said:
Everyone knows that the Revolving Door stopped signing in 98. It's last auto was a SP in Donruss Signature Series. There was only 1 copy and I think Olberman has it. FAKE
Yep ever since he had a rotater problem he has never been the same. I actually pulled this card today and laugh out loud
when I did. Although mine was not auto'ed :lol:

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Pine Tar said:
Labratt21 said:
Yep ever since he had a rotater problem he has never been the same. I actually pulled this card today and laugh out loud
when I did. Although mine was not auto'ed :lol:

You guys must be thinking of the wrong revolving door.

This has to be fake, the door pictured on this card was ruined when a senior citizen backed into it because they thought there car was in drive.

This is 100% forgery.

Members online

Latest posts