Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Think i got a good buy here. (tristar)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Re: Think i got a god buy here. (tristar)

The "1/1" Autos from Tristar usually fetch 25-30$. Your not going to be able to flip this one man. Sorry

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Re: Think i got a god buy here. (tristar)

XdanX said:
I know its tristar and he is out for the year but being a 1/1 with an inscription i feel ill be able to resell for more. With a better title and picture what do you think i may be able to resell it for ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

the company itself really needs to improve and exert itself as a market player before these 1/1s can be scored. I thought 2008 tristar PROjections was a really nice set, but most of the other ones Ive seen are pure garbage. if they improve and can compete then maybe their cards can jump in value.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
To answer your question-YES, you can flip this with a picture and better title, etc.

I buy quite a bit of TriStar stuff, and do very well actually off of it. Sure, most 1/1's go for $20-$30, but do yourself a favor-toss this up with a fixed price of $79.99 or something, and take offers. It may take up to a year, but I guarantee you get an offer of $40+. I have sold worse TriStar prospect 1/1 autos for $40.

I actually had this on my "watching" list, but wasn't home to bid. I would have paid $25 for it, with the sold purpose being to flip it later. Just be patient, and it's a solid $40+ card.

Members online

Latest posts