Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Guess who's back? SP Prospects 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Heard from my distributor that SP Prospects is coming back in October with five autos per box with an srp of $5 a pack.

He didnt have a checklist yet but suggested it will be the new draft picks.

Anyone else here can shed more info?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
vwnut13 said:
SP Prospects 2010 by Razor.

Designed and Printed by Upper Deck :twisted:

Awesome! I love Razor stuff because it's affordable for a frugal collector like me! I loved buying signature series boxes for $30 whereas all the other prospect boxes were at least twice that!

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I hate auto'd cards of no logos of teams. This definitely won't have either high school or college ones. And if we're all lucky we'll get sticker autos AGAIN.

Allen

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Kind of knew this would happen. My guess it will be like Elite Extra Edition. Remember UD has the Collegiate License.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
well your distributor jumped the gun

Not that it won't happen, but it's far from a sure thing.

Panini and ITG are probably considering prospect releases too. They see all that bowman money and think, man would I like a slice of that.

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
On upperdeck.com in the checklist section they have 2010 Upper Deck Series 2 listed

Says the release date is next week :?

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
My 2004 SP Prospects base cards are all stuck together now. I have a feeling the surfaces will peel if I separate them now.

Anyone worth digging out? I think Yadier Molina has an RC in the base set. I opened quite a few cases, so I probably have about 8-10 of each card.

David

Jul 30, 2009
Heres hoping UD saved some Bryce auto stickers from their U.S.A. products.

I assume Stras wont be in it due to Topps exclusivity so Im sure many in the hobby wont touch this product because of that. To that I say good. That will only make it rarer. Less case breakers equals less compettion.

Although, Bryce will be a main factor in this product as far as pre sells go. Without him, I expect pre sells to be thin.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Interesting that its' release date is at the same time as BC.

UD is definitely looking to steal Topps' thunder in this instance.