Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

God is a-knockin'......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Good for him. I wish the Indians would get their head out of their arse and give him some consistent playing time. That makes me madder than anything in all of baseball. The Matt LaPorta situation just GRINDS MY GEARS!! ARGH! I HATE what they're doing with him. Trade him to some team that respects him enough to at least decide whether or not he can effing start on a daily basis. Erg.

/rant.

Ant

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
aminors said:
Good for him. I wish the Indians would get their head out of their arse and give him some consistent playing time. That makes me madder than anything in all of baseball. The Matt LaPorta situation just GRINDS MY GEARS!! ARGH! I HATE what they're doing with him. Trade him to some team that respects him enough to at least decide whether or not he can effing start on a daily basis. Erg.

/rant.

Ant

Well that's why they traded Branyan. Matt will be playing almost every day from here on out.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
markakis8 said:
aminors said:

/rant.

Ant

Well that's why they traded Branyan. Matt will be playing almost every day from here on out.

Guess I must have missed that. It's about friggin' time. Now we sit back and watch Matt LaPorta be God.

Ant

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:

/rant.

Ant

An't don't rant! He is getting regular playing time now as mentioned in a previous post

http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/news/a ... p&c_id=cle

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
LaPorta with 3 hits and 2 RBIs tonight... including the 10th inning game winner!

Bow before His Noodly Appendage...

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I thought this was a thread about someone meeting their maker.

Guess I need to get with the baseball slang.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
Nice to see LaPorta hitting for those who invested some coin into him. Hope he continues his hot streak.

I am up to 136 LaPorta etopps cards out of the 999 print run :lol:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
jjj7880 said:
gonzagacubs said:
Nice to see LaPorta hitting for those who invested some coin into him. Hope he continues his hot streak.

I am up to 136 LaPorta etopps cards out of the 999 print run :lol:

Only 86% more of the print run to pick up! Go James Go! :lol:

Thanks Bobby :D

Latest posts