Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA Hot Sheet Prediction Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'm probably gonna piss off Cody (Hallsgator), but even though I think Arencibia will make the Hot Sheet, I'd be surprised if he were # 1.

IMO, the top contenders for # 1 this week are Marc Krauss and Jake McGee. Since BA takes ceiling more into account than performance, I'm predicting they'll give Jake the # 1 spot once again.

If it were me though, I'd give it to Krauss. Dude went 19-31 this past week, with 2 2B, 6 HR and 11 RBI! Yes I know, it was in the CAL, but hey - that's just scorching hot.

So, here are the other top names to make either the Top 13 or the Team Photo.

J.P. Arencibia (top 5 easily)
Brett Jackson (ditto)
Dom Brown (likewise)
Jake Marisnick (I'd be happy if he made the T.P.)
Desmond Jennings
Wilmer Flores (T.P., maybe. Great High-A debut, but every one of his hits were singles.)
Devin Mesoraco
Mike Minor
Matt Moore
Robbie Erlin
Michael Pineda
Wilfredo Boscan
Jake Odorizzi

Helium Watch -- Carlos Matias (Int'l signee for the Cards, had an excellent outing).

Also, Eric Smith (D'backs, South Bend)

Add your own names if I missed someone big.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Marc Krauss has 2 - 4 hit games and 6 Home Runs in the last week - EDIT: I looked only at the list portion of your post prior to posting this :) Sentences are way too complex at 8 in the morning :)

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Brantley had a good week going 14-31 with 8 runs, 6 RBI and 4 stolen bases....but I doubt anyone cares but me and maybe his mom.

Members online