Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

it's back up, sorry for the outage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
We were attacked by a distributed denial of service attack

it was quite vicious, but I think we got through it ok.

A HUGE thank you goes to the planet web hosting in Houston Texas.

The biggest addicts, who were back on the site almost immediately are...

A_Pharis, Alexa [Bot], angelsrockies4ever, Ask Jeeves [Bot], BunchOBull, Casebusters, cfind, cgilmo, coltsfan23, darocker80, fkw, GAbballplayer148, gt2590, howardpwr06, Ian Stewart, J-Rod, jjj7880, JonDailey1982, jubei777, justwar, LWMM, ManOfSteal, mhsbaseball34, miguelcabrera, minors4me, mlbsalltimegreats, moxacaine, MSN [Bot], MSNbot Media, Piratesfan1418, porcello94, pujolsjunkie, rehmus, ryanhoward06, thefatguy, vetsgt02, XdanX, Yahoo [Bot], Zambrano38

Winnars

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008
I tried to do a live box break at 6:00PM. It was a horrendous box break so no one missed anything there.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
I've stuck at home all day with sick, so ummm, yeah I was a little happy when I finally saw the site back up. :oops:

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
I dont know how I missed being on that list. I was refreshing for a good 15 minutes straight, and on the last one, BAM!

I could not have been a few seconds off the wire.

Glad to see you got it sorted though!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
See Chris, I told you I could get a job at Planet Web here in Houston Texas & cause you problems! ;) :lol: Where's my McGahee Rc Auto sucka?!?! (next time it'll be much worse :p )....

In all seriousness I emailed a handful of member's asking if they could sign on & tried over 40+ times throughout the day to get back on here (I thought it was my IE browser that was causing the problem for me alone, being that it has done so in the past to where I had to go through Google to get on the site). The one thing I did realize by not being able to get on FCB for most of the day was...I needsta get uh life! :lol: :oops:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
lol when it came back up briefly at 4:16ish, I was one of like 3 people on. I have the forums I frequent open on 2 computers and a Droid. I hit refresh whenever I walk into the room.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
matfanofold said:
I dont know how I missed being on that list. I was refreshing for a good 15 minutes straight, and on the last one, BAM!

I could not have been a few seconds off the wire.

Glad to see you got it sorted though!

that list was everyone that beat ME back to the site

and I am the one who flipped the switch to make it work agian.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts