Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MY USA Blue Ref set so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I still have a long way to go but here is what I have so far. I am really happy with how it is going and would love any comments or suggestions you might have. I am currently BROKE until next Friday so I am on a break until then I guess LOL.

brentz10.pngbluebgs95.png
Taillonbgs95.pngharperblue.png
woltersblue001.pngwhitson.png
buckel.pngdelmonico-1.png
montgomery.pngForesyth.png
hague001.pngmcGrew.png
Miller.png
pepitone.png
Zych.png
Wong.png

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
ahodge84 said:
Well... I would say that's a good start :shock: I look forward to seeing the completed set!

Thanks I have a few more pieces coming in and i am on the hunt for some other BGS 9.5 guys from this set.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
cfind said:
Looks great!! I love the shot of Brentz!
I got the Brentz for a good price to from another FCB member. I think Brentz could be a stud so I love having that card in my set!

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Those are nice. I think that the USA cards have great potential, especially since many of those players will be forgotten while they hone thier skills in college. I really like the blue refractors the best of all the chrome parallel's. I bet a red would be nice, but that would be sold. Holding on to the 5 harper's that I have pulled just in case.

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I agree with you. I think this USA set could be a huge set in the next 3-5 years as the players start coming through the ranks. there are a few kids in this that have super star potential already like Machado, Brentz, Taillon, and of course Harper. I decided to go after the Blue and Ref sets for a few reason one is they are just low numbered enough to be a challenge to do the set but not be financially impossible for me to complete. Also I wanted to stay with the USA theme and that leaves you to the red,White, and Blue so i decided to go for the Blue. I would never be able to afford a ref ref set but doing the Ref and blue ref set is something that I can possibly afford even on my small budget. There of course is the chance a huge CV increase in the next few season as some of these younger guys get drafted and sign as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts