Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I killed several birds with one stone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Finally this beauty came in today! My first Official Jackie 1/1, first Topps Sterling, first Jackie BLUE PATCH, first 1/1.. Etc..

Also a HUGE THANKS to Greg!

Now I'll let the scan do the talk :)

JackieSterling_0001.jpg

JackieSterling.jpg

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
chuckbartowski - Thanks man, BTW, sick sig! Looks like you are going for the crazy multicolor patch set?

Thanks Scotty!

Thanks 70Chip!

Now just updated the sig, can I have some Woot Woot :mrgreen:

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
95vr4 said:
chuckbartowski - Thanks man, BTW, sick sig! Looks like you are going for the crazy multicolor patch set?

Thanks Scotty!

Thanks 70Chip!

woot woot.
BTW, you still have that sweet smoker rainbow?

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
95vr4 said:

Thanks Scotty!

Thanks 70Chip!

woot woot.

Thanks sir, and still has :mrgreen:
smoker-1.jpg

Funny thing noticed, in the bowman sterling release, Josh Smoker throws right hand :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for the nice words!!! Still trying to figure out how the patch will look like without the window :D

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
95vr4 said:
trademhigh said:
95vr4 said:

Thanks Scotty!

Thanks 70Chip!

woot woot.

Thanks sir, and still has :mrgreen:
smoker-1.jpg

Funny thing noticed, in the bowman sterling release, Josh Smoker throws right hand :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone for the nice words!!! Still trying to figure out how the patch will look like without the window :D

Better,I hate how topps and these other companies put windows on these cards.The card is incredible but it would look 10x's better without the windows.
Great pickup and your Robinson collection is great.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
That card is more amazing looking at it with the better scans. Congratulations and I'm glad it's in such a great collection!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Great pick-up! Hopefully I can get my hands on another one, as I assume Sterling has multiple Robinson 1/1 patch cards in the set. I was actually the second highest bidder on that card. If I had known you were going to bid that high I wouldn't have bothered and could have saved you some money. Oh well, maybe next time.

Members online

Latest posts