Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I or shouldn't I?

Should I or shouldn't I?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I've been increasingly disturbed by the amount of patch fakers on ebay. I think I may have found a way to fight back. I've been thinking of buying up some of the fakes then when they arrive I open the package wipe my sweaty nutz on the patch and then doing a charge back and leaving a negative feedback.

Please leave your thoughts? Should I or shouldn't I?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Sweetness said:
I've been increasingly disturbed by the amount of patch fakers on ebay. I think I may have found a way to fight back. I've been thinking of buying up some of the fakes then when they arrive I open the package wipe my sweaty nutz on the patch and then doing a charge back and leaving a negative feedback.

Each of you being expletive unfortunately doesn't cancel each other out, just raises the world's expletive total by 2

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Ian Stewart said:
Sweetness said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2xkfa9ej]You are a tool.

What is your ebay ID?

Somebody isn't a detective. Pretty easy to find, ese.

Gonna block me? Go for it. If you buy any of my auctions, believe that you will have more issues than you can dream of.

What's your name? I want to search the internet to see if you are indeed the sex predator I think you are.[/quote:2xkfa9ej]

I just wanted to see if you were selling any suspect patches? Your strong response made me wonder, no big deal, no reason to get rude. Geez! :?

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
WHOA!!!! Let's stop all the negativity! This is supposed to be a serious thread about me fighting back against forgers. As fellow collectors we should be a little more supportive of each others crusades against tyranny. Lets rise up and fight back, together. :grouphug:

With July 4th approaching we should remember what our founding fathers did for us when they united against the british. We owe it to each other as fellow americans to fight back!!!

I'm proud to be an american where at least I know i'm free, and i'll proudly stand up next to you and wipe my ******* on fake cards...

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Sweetness said:

gold.jpg

Use it.
Love it.
Never leave home without it.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Oh man, a FCB member could really get creative with this one (hell, you're tempting me to patch fake a crummy card, purchase crab's online from overseas & infest the patch card, then let you know about the auction so you can win it, buy it, receive it, & rub away until your bag-o'-manseed is infested with sexually transmitted parasites)! :lol: Oh & I'd then refund your fund's & tell ya to keep the "homeade patch ala crab etouffe' " as it would seriously be worth it!!! ;) :lol:

Edit- Let me go ahead & state this for the record as I'm sure there may be 1 or 2 here whom end up missing the sarcasm in the above post....The above was a joke! :D

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Sweetness said:
WHOA!!!! Let's stop all the negativity! This is supposed to be a serious thread about me fighting back against forgers. As fellow collectors we should be a little more supportive of each others crusades against tyranny. Lets rise up and fight back, together. :grouphug:

With July 4th approaching we should remember what our founding fathers did for us when they united against the british. We owe it to each other as fellow americans to fight back!!!

I'm proud to be an american where at least I know i'm free, and i'll proudly stand up next to you and wipe my ******* on fake cards...
What do you have against the transgendered?

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Oh man, a FCB member could really get creative with this one (hell, you're tempting me to patch fake a crummy card, purchase crab's online from overseas & infest the patch card, then let you know about the auction so you can win it, buy it, receive it, & rub away until your bag-o'-manseed is infested with sexually transmitted parasites)! :lol: Oh & I'd then refund your fund's & tell ya to keep the "homeade patch ala crab etouffe' " as it would seriously be worth it!!! ;) :lol:

I would greatly appreciate it if you did NOT do that. I don't even want to think about having to explain that to my wife.
The first ever case of getting an STD from a baseball card.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Stu, if you think tyranny equals tranny, you're an idiot. If that was some attempt at a joke, you failed. Miserably

Members online

Latest posts