Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help finding a shop around Minneapolis..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
The only Hobby Store that I know of around here is the Shinders in Minnetonka and they overprice EVERYTHING. I mean $7 a pack of A & G. I was just wondering if anybody here could help me out seeing if there are any more in the area. I have tried to search online but came up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tommy

garyg21

Jul 19, 2009
Dont know any in that area of the cities, but I believe there is one off 494 and Penn Ave by MOA, one in Roseville and one in Mounds View

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Thanks for the help. Ill probably check it out in a the next week or so. In other news I was at the Twins game today, and although it was a horrible game to lose, it was nice to see a bit of history as Thome tied and passed Harmon Killebrew on the All-Time HR list. Glad I got to see it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Greg Cleveland said:
When I can, I go to Three Stars Sportscards in Roseville. Just North of Hwy 36 on Hamline Ave. Nice place with lots of wax. They're having a Holiday Weekend special of A&G for $90/box.
wow that is a low price LOL

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Someone said there is Beyond Shinders near the Maplewood Mall. Sucks that I'm only really familiar w/the NE side of the Twin Cities area :(

Members online

Latest posts