Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help picking a Blue Jay to collect

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
My USA set is just about complete and I'd like to start a small collection of a future Blue Jays pitcher and batter. I've decided on Chad Jenkins as my pitcher, but I'm not sure who to take as my hitter. Any suggestions out there? I've checked a few sites and have come up with:

JP Arencibia
Brett Wallace
Jake Marisnick

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Shoot me a PM with your addy and I'll send some Jenkins stuff your way!

As for Jays to collect, Marisnick is nice but freakin Jaypers hoarded all the good stuff. I offered him some pretty decent money (and was ready to offer more) but he wouldn't sell at any price.

I was not pleased.

Now his autographs are expensive. lame.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Everybody buying Marisnick now is gonna sh!t themselves if he has a Chrome auto in a 2011 product. Nowadays, Elite is a joke compared to Chrome and he is a long way from the bigs which gives Bowman plenty of time.

maxpower

Jan 6, 2010
aaron41984 said:
Everybody buying Marisnick now is gonna sh!t themselves if he has a Chrome auto in a 2011 product. Nowadays, Elite is a joke compared to Chrome and he is a long way from the bigs which gives Bowman plenty of time.

Are you saying that people buying the Marisnick Elites are going to regret it just because Topps will eventually put out a Bowman Chrome auto?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
How about picking a cheaper guy? Like Aaron Hill or Adam Lind, guys who are already in the bigs and have hit 35 homers in a season (a feat i doubt the players you listed will ever accomplish)

Members online

Latest posts