Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Buying tickets online? (Braves IP?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Anyone know of a reliable site (that you have used) other than mlb.com, stubhub and ebay to buy tickets online?

I'm looking to go to the Mets/Braves game on Friday and would like to get some box seats at decent prices.

Thanks!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Buying tickets online?

Messier2 said:
Anyone know of a reliable site (that you have used) other than mlb.com, stubhub and ebay to buy tickets online?

I'm looking to go to the Mets/Braves game on Friday and would like to get some box seats at decent prices.

Thanks!
Did you try there own site. other then that those are the ones I use that you listed

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008

I've used craigslist a couple times and it worked out alright.

Reyes7tulo2

Aug 8, 2008

Fandruw25 said:
I've used craigslist a couple times and it worked out alright.

Craigslist has lots of Mets tix available. You should find good seats for a decent price on there. Good luck.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

Thanks for the replies!

I did use the mets website but those tickets and prices were...eh!

Craigslist? I'm worried about "fake" tickets...do they have some kind of rating system for sellers?

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas

Messier2 said:
Thanks for the replies!

I did use the mets website but those tickets and prices were...eh!

Craigslist? I'm worried about "fake" tickets...do they have some kind of rating system for sellers?

From My experience buying off of craigslist. I've had some good deals. (Then again I'm in the KC Royals market, hahaha where tickets aren't really in high demand.)

Make sure you buy hard tickets (Season ticket style or box office ones). Don't take the chance on etickets

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008

Ah, got my tickets from ticketsnow.com (which is a bit more pricey but at least I have a guarantee that I will get the tickets before the game).

So, how are the Braves at signing IP during BP? Anyone have any experiences this year?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
brianga26 said:
not well man.. you would be better getting the Mets.. but it might just as bad. MLB IP SUCKS now a days

Well, last year I went and it was pretty good inside the park. Got Hanson, Eddie Perez (coach), Laroche, Infante, Jair and Gorecki.

I have never seen any Met sign at home in the games I've been to!

Hopefully it's not that bad this time around with the Braves!

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
When I was in STL for the braves series I ended up with Chipper, Heyward and Mcdowell. Saw diaz, wagner, hanson sign some but I wasnt able to get them. Did not see yunel, mccann and most other pitchers sign at all. That was my experience at least.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
I've had good luck with this site for tickets.

http://www.ballparkdigesttickets.com/

As for IP, the Braves are really tough at home. You might be able to grab a few of the bullpen guys right after BP but Hanson is the only other guy that signs much at all inside the stadium.

You are much better off trying for the visitors. But the Mets will be a zoo. Have fun!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
craftysouthpaw said:
I've had good luck with this site for tickets.

http://www.ballparkdigesttickets.com/

As for IP, the Braves are really tough at home. You might be able to grab a few of the bullpen guys right after BP but Hanson is the only other guy that signs much at all inside the stadium.

You are much better off trying for the visitors. But the Mets will be a zoo. Have fun!

Thanks! The Braves ARE the visitors! :lol:

My fingers are crossed!