Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB THREAD 7/3/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Wow - Ubaldo has been rocked for the last three of his four games. I am in shock, as well as the drunk bastard behind my seat. I also have a Monikors /50 that the buyer has not sent payment on - 150-USD deal. :?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, the euphoria over the coaching change in Arizona must have worn off. 9-0 Dodgers. Ugh.

At least, the bullpen won't be blowing the game when they give up a ton of runs.

And Tommy Hunter now 5-0 with a 1.98 ERA. I not saying I am a believer yet, but still very impressive...

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Frack the fireworks; heading home.

Giants get off the wagon, ending their seven-game losing streak. Ubaldo is starting to worry me. I am a realist, and it is quite likely (it already is) that he will begin to go down to Earth, as the season progresses. The problem is that I didn't know he would land that hard.
It is really great that we managed to rally, but I would have preferred the series win, here. It's great that the offense is rolling, but hopefully not at the expense of the pitching staff's ERA?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Brett the Jett!

gardner.png

None of his homers have been cheapies. He hits blasts when he does hit them.

Becoming one of the best LF'ers in the American league!

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Superfractor said:
Frack the fireworks; heading home.

Giants get off the wagon, ending their seven-game losing streak. Ubaldo is starting to worry me. I am a realist, and it is quite likely (it already is) that he will begin to go down to Earth, as the season progresses. The problem is that I didn't know he would land that hard.
It is really great that we managed to rally, but I would have preferred the series win, here. It's great that the offense is rolling, but hopefully not at the expense of the pitching staff's ERA?
Not to sound like a homer or anything since, but ya I knew he wouldn't be able to keep it up and that he'd get rocked a few games. I did not know it would be 3 consecutive games though ;) Offense saves him from a loss though.

Aubrey Huff continues to mash the ball. I was excited when the Giants signed him and I'm glad I believed in the hype lol.

.290 15 HR 46 RBI with OPS over .900 ;)

Members online

Latest posts