Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Original T206 Buyback / Cut Signature Cards Do they Exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Has anyone ever seen an Original T206 Buyback / Cut Signature Card from 09 Topps T206? I thought it was going to be one of the coolest cards ever, bUt despite some serious searching I have yet to see one for sale anywhere.

Has anyone ever seen one?

cobb-1.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
I remember at least one being posted within a month of the release. Can't remember the player.

yeah I remember that. Some common, Fred Snodgrass maybe?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
I think there was a Fred Snodgrass on ebay shortly after product release.

Beat me to it.

Funny I can remember mundane and asinine things like that, but can't remember my mom's birthday.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah no big names but there have been a few pulled....they are sweet looking cards I gotta say.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
The Livingstone was listed with a $2000 BIN/BO. I put in an offer of $200, which might seem low, but considering his stature (he was a total scrub) and what cut sig cards of similar players have sold for, I thought it was fair. Needless to say it was rejected, which is also fair, as the coolness factor of the card is probably $200 by itself. As I recall, there were other offers, but I think it was ended early, no official sale. I also recall seeing the Wheat, and maybe one other, but have no other details. I think maybe I read about the Cobb being pulled on the old stinkburger boards, but might be imagining it.

Members online

Latest posts