Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

back into the TTM game (my progress report)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
after a break Ive decided to try to hit the TTM sends hard. its always nice to look forward to a mailbox visit so Im going to try to mass them out.

as seeing that this forum doesnt get a lot of threads I figure I could steal my own and it would never be stealing any thunder..

anyways heres who Ive sent out recently-

Ron Cey
Todd Zeile
Dante Bichette
Jay Buhner
Mike Cameron
Geoff Jenkins

looking to load up on many more. trying to do my first dual TTM. :)

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
jeff550 said:
Warning TTM is Very addicting

GL

thanks!

..and I know about the addiction, sent out a ton last year and had a blast. what slowed me down was time restraints, failures, and never being able to think of a good name to send to... but now Im getting more efficient.

thinking about trying to get the whole 116 win Mariner team.. the first and only team ever to lead the league in hitting, pitching and fielding. :)
anyone know if Edgar and Boone sign? I have Olerud and Moyer already.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
Good luck man.

If you get Bichette back, I'll have to try him.

thanks! :)

yeah Bichette is a beast so I thought Id try him. told him in the letter that he was ROBBED!!! :lol: which is true.

wanting to try some 08 tristar PROjections TTM. anyone know if the card is signable (and not too glossed)
also, any players pop out of the set that are the most talented who sign? I will be punching a few names in to see shortly.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Good luck man.

yeah Bichette is a beast so I thought Id try him. told him in the letter that he was ROBBED!!! :lol: which is true.

wanting to try some 08 tristar PROjections TTM. anyone know if the card is signable (and not too glossed)
also, any players pop out of the set that are the most talented who sign? I will be punching a few names in to see shortly.
for the tristar PROjections i would prep them with baby powder

also idd check out joining SCN
www.sportscollectors.net
well worth the $14.99

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
jeff550 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Good luck man.

http://www.sportscollectors.net
well worth the $14.99

Im thinking about joining there when I have the money. :)
I dont have any baby powder.. would baking soda or baking powder work?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
donrusscrusademan said:
jeff550 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
Good luck man.

http://www.sportscollectors.net
well worth the $14.99

Im thinking about joining there when I have the money. :)
I dont have any baby powder.. would baking soda or baking powder work?
I think anything with Talc will work

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
Nice choice on the Cuddyer! I would send TTM but I wanna save every card of him I got for IP at TwinsFest

yeah I have a few scattered around I was wanting to get to but I pulled a base from a pack today so it reminded me.

just sent one out to the coolest home run hitter ever, Russel Branyan. :D
sent not a base, but a 99 BC international :eek:
last time I sent a nicer card I got screwed, but for me the gamble is worth it here.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Matt Mangini prospect card sent.

(what can I say, Im a huge fan of the manginas.. oops, wait a minute..)
:lol: :lol:

anyone think he will be good? I dont have much of a scout on him... just looked at some stats. this is really his first year he has done good and hes 24, but he is a big guy who seems to be filling out his frame. through 66 games this year- .307-10-38

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
DUAL ttm's - I sent an already signed card to someone with a good track record, and never got it back ::facepalm::

I've given up on the DUALs

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
cmixer said:
DUAL ttm's - I sent an already signed card to someone with a good track record, and never got it back ::facepalm::

I've given up on the DUALs

they must collect autos as well :|

I have a feeling I will be the same way. I will go until it fails and I get pissed. hopefully I can get 2 or 3 in before it fails.

Members online

Latest posts