Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday Pickup Thread (7/5 - 7/9)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsrule4

Aug 16, 2008
taylorfreeman.jpg
minor-cotham.jpg

GioCollector1089

Aug 7, 2008
Clifton, New Jersey
How are you guys copying the images from ebay? For some reason, it won't let me. Anyway, just picked up a Yogi Berra Razor Cuts auto. Couldn't pass that up for $20. I missed out on about 10 other cuts from the seller, but at least I snagged one.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
GioCollector1089 said:
jetsrule4 said:
save picture and post to your bucket then copy the image

I don't know if its my web browser, but it won't let me save the images.
Right click on image. Then save or view source. Codes will come up and look for the a ,JPG or JPEG or GIF. Copy that and paste into photobucket.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
GioCollector1089 said:
jetsrule4 said:

Right click on image. Then save or view source. Codes will come up and look for the a ,JPG or JPEG or GIF. Copy that and paste into photobucket.

Or..

Click on the image (not right click), enlarge it. Then view page info. Go to media on the Page Info screen. Click on the first link, the image link, and copy it. Put the

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Skorris CCBC said:
darocker80 said:
GioCollector1089 said:
jetsrule4 said:

Or..

Click on the image (not right click), enlarge it. Then view page info. Go to media on the Page Info screen. Click on the first link, the image link, and copy it. Put the tags around it on here.[/quote]
True, just in case you wanted to have it in your photobucket.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Be8el0ve said:
This card is extremely rare and never seen.

GameUsed7-5-10001.jpg

Nice one. Never seen one before. Is it damaged on the left and right edges? Looks like maybe some of the ink was pulled off from being in a too tight screwdown. Or maybe it's just glare. Just curious.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
gracecollector said:
Be8el0ve said:

GameUsed7-5-10001.jpg

Nice one. Never seen one before. Is it damaged on the left and right edges? Looks like maybe some of the ink was pulled off from being in a too tight screwdown. Or maybe it's just glare. Just curious.

Its damaged alright. Probably like you said from a screwdown holder. I couldn't pass it up due to its rarity.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Three of these were won on July 4th, but I didn't pay for them til July 5th, so they are going here.

Numbered to 44
!Bwd5clwEWk~$(KGrHqF,!ikEv1+0IwtUBMJDNS5p8!~~_12.jpg
Gold Xfractor, first time seeing this
!Bwy59!QBWk~$(KGrHqIOKiIEwPnZw5JsBMKn!cFIr!~~_12.jpg
2010 Ginter NNO Mini....can anyone confirm there are in fact limited to 50, just not serial numbered this year?
!Bw9lIYwCWk~$(KGrHqJ,!ioEv1+0Fjq,BMLVP9p8cg~~_12.jpg
Eddie Murray RC
!B)D9Js!CGk~$(KGrHqZ,!joEv1+0DbGSBML2eM5vYQ~~_12.jpg
Paul Molitor/Alan Trammell RC
!Bv6pzk!!2k~$(KGrHqN,!h0Ev1+0EzHhBMGlT1TcsQ~~_12.jpg

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
Be8el0ve said:

GameUsed7-5-10001.jpg
]

Nelson,

I know we discussed this already, but seeing the picture of the card is even sweeter. 8 years of searching for this card and I had no luck. Congrats on locating one of the toughest Jeters around!

Joe

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Needed something for David Murphy in the Rangers collection. Probably paid too much considering he's a 4th outfielder(albeit a very good one).
Great looking card. Auto really pops in person
MurphyFinestBGS.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts