Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will I get bait and switched here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Just bought this tonight via BIN

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_694

Although the title and description do not mention auto, the card pictured is clearly an auto as well as card attributes is listed as autograph. It just seems too cheap/ good to be true. Do you think the seller will be sending an unautoed version? I decided to take the chance.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
It was probally a mislisting, but you could still end up getting the autograph. His feedback doesnt look very good though. I took a gamble like this just recently on a Cal Ripken Jr. auto that had no picture but the listing said auto. Worth the risk in my opinion.

Jul 30, 2009
Well he is also selling these:

2010 Bowman CC Sabathia patch RC
2010 Bowman David Ortiz patch RC
and both of them are 2010 Topps jersey cards and he labels every jersey as patch.....and they arent rookies :lol:

His listings are a little "off" and different but Im thinking youre getting that auto.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
How much do they normally sell for?

only like $15 but the bin seemed calculated to be a minor steal for the auto but a bit of a stretch for the insert. If this was a $50 card I'd say there was no chance.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I think this auction title is my favorite of the group...

"1975 Topps Baseball Dave Johnson 2B Braves EX Con"

Defamation of Character maybe? ;-)

Tom

Members online