Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrote over 50...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I haven't sent out in over a month, so I still have a good 20 or so from before.

Tomorrow I will post some names of the guys I wrote too.

I did a new thing. I bought a box of 80 security envelops at Wal-Mart for 96 cents. I am folding the SASE in half and sending an index with a nice little note than a full page letter. It seems to save me a few dollars. I have to get another box tomorrow. We are stocked on indexs.

Some I am sending too are:
Goose Gossage (I hear he signs on occasion without payments)
Chris Coghlan
Woody Williams (FINNALY FOUND A CARD OF HIM! Been looking for a while, not the 2007 Topps that I wanted...)

Andy Benes
Mike Leake
John Lamb
Luis Durango
Bo Bowman (Is he even in baseball? I can't find his info anywhere)
Mitch Moreland
Alexander Torres
Cole McCurry
Simon Castro
Trevor May
Ryan Zimmerman (Found evidence that if you send the right stuff to the right address he will sign for you)
Andy Benes
Gabe Kapler
Rob Johnson (I pulled his Finest RC a few years back and it would look AWESOME signed)
Cody Satterwhite
D.J LeMahieu
David Newhan
Alexia Amarista
Ben Davis
Casey Crosby
Jeff Antigua
Brad Ausmus (FINALLY found a card of him)
Ted Higuera
Tyson Gillies
Allan Dykstra
Jordan Zimmermann
Beau Allred
Rolando Gomez
Chien-Ming ****
Ron Barber (the only 1991 Pro Set Hockey request that I wrote last night)
Brian Baisley
Abner Abreu
Nolan Arenado
Mike Devereaux

I still have about 4 more that I can address and about 15 more that I have written. I am going to buy another box of envelops today and use all of those too... I won't send them all out at once but I will send a good share out maybe tomorrow.

Some that I haven't sent out yet:
Duke Snider
Bob Beers
J.R. House (I doubt the card survived in the bottom of the van where I found it yesterday... oh well!)

I will post more tomorrow.

The last one we sent out was 3 to Domingo Santana a week ago or so, so we shouldn't have too much longer wait on those.

I am really hammering on the 2010 Bowman stash, I want to get whatever of those out that I can so I don't have to move as many. A few are going to IPs but not all. Does Austin Jackson sign at all? I have a RC of him from 2010 Bowman as well as a TriStar card.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Decent, I will get a link for you.

I found a pretty cool card last night. It is a 1991 Bowman reprint of Duke's RC. It would make a nice piece to be framed (Especially if he signed it on the bottom white part)

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
Decent, I will get a link for you.

I found a pretty cool card last night. It is a 1991 Bowman reprint of Duke's RC. It would make a nice piece to be framed (Especially if he signed it on the bottom white part)

Ok. I might have to try him with a 2020. Or should I just wait for Spring Training?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
yeah I will include the proper donation. I would rather have a card of him (preferrably his Threads card) but I don't have one.

I am not sending his yet anyways, I want to get the most minor leaguers out as possible

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
TBTwinsFan said:
yeah I will include the proper donation. I would rather have a card of him (preferrably his Threads card) but I don't have one.

I am not sending his yet anyways, I want to get the most minor leaguers out as possible

Yeah u can't beat a HOF'ers autograph for a $5 donation.

One other thing, I noticed a few times u mentioned trying to pickup a specific base card. I would suggest checking out http://www.sportlots.com I use that site all the time to buy cards I use for ttm/ip autos.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
ahh thanks! Yes I am always trying to pick up singles of players that I need...

I will take a look on there,

If anyone has these:
Josh Vitters
Nicky Delmonico (USA set, need for IP)

That's it for now.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I also found out that the Tigers will only forward cards to their players for autographs (unless you pay for the ball if they are with the foundation) and someone did have an A-Jack success this season so I will write to him as well