Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does a TTM signer ever haunt you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
What I mean is, do you ever send out a card and you keep ending up with cards of that player? It is happening with Tim Wallach and Jimmy Key a lot. I keep finding their cards! I sent to Key 3 times and I got a success 3 times. I have to send to him 1ce more to get my Fan Favorites card signed but then my stash of 10 or so cards will be traded. I sent a few to Tim Wallach (I doubt he is going to respond... odd.) and I keep finding them!

Also seems to be happening with Bobby Bonilla a bit... I sent to him once and found a few more cards that I will have him sign (my last time sending to him as well)

Sparky Anderson isn't as bad but still... I sent once and got 1 card back, and I swore I wouldn't bother him again, until I found more cards of him... I sent 2 more and got the all famous index card back (that I think was thrown away)... and I got them back...