Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

First contest on the board-Philly fans ONLY WINNERS PICKED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I say Philly fans only for a big reason..

I am giving away a signed game or practice worn under armor shirt of a current Phillies Major leaguer.

I also have a signed hat. It has been worn.

I will decide who the prize or prizes ultimately go to.

Joe C

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
Re: First contest on the board-Philly fans ONLY please

Yay for Phillies fans! 2008 WS Champs!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

BowmanChromeAddict said:
I'm here.

Now this is funny I actually forgot about you. My bad. PM or email me for what it is.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

Utleyfan1 said:

A Philly fan from Jersey interesting.

I will wait until I see all the people who \are in this thread.

Aug 13, 2008

I am not a big Phillies fan, but my oldest son and my wife are. My oldest son has one of those "Build-A-Phanatic" plush dolls that you get at the stadium (like Build-A-Bear, but you dress up a phanatic). He's 8 years old and he still sleeps with it once in a while. It has a built in song player that plays take me out to the ballgame. For the longest time, he wouldn't go to sleep without it playing. He also wears an adjustable Phillies hat with Aaron Rowand's autograph on it - it is one of his favorites and he wears it all the time in the summer.

My wife became a Phillies fan this past year, but moreso, she became a bigger baseball fan watching the World Series. So much so, she is starting to watch the MLB Network with me to learn about baseball history. For Christmas, I bought her a Pink Phillies World Series hoodie when I was at the stadium this fall. It is her favorite present.

Me, I grew up a Twins fan, but the Phillies were my favorite National League team, mostly because - when I was 4 - I pulled a Mike Schmidt Topps Rookie Card (that will tell you how old I am) out of a pack.

I'm entering this contest, not for me, but for the other two Phillies Phans in my house.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

Captain Feathersword said:
I am not a big Phillies fan, but my oldest son and my wife are. My oldest son has one of those "Build-A-Phanatic" plush dolls that you get at the stadium (like Build-A-Bear, but you dress up a phanatic). He's 8 years old and he still sleeps with it once in a while. It has a built in song player that plays take me out to the ballgame. For the longest time, he wouldn't go to sleep without it playing. He also wears an adjustable Phillies hat with Aaron Rowand's autograph on it - it is one of his favorites and he wears it all the time in the summer.

My wife became a Phillies fan this past year, but moreso, she became a bigger baseball fan watching the World Series. So much so, she is starting to watch the MLB Network with me to learn about baseball history. For Christmas, I bought her a Pink Phillies World Series hoodie when I was at the stadium this fall. It is her favorite present.

Me, I grew up a Twins fan, but the Phillies were my favorite National League team, mostly because - when I was 4 - I pulled a Mike Schmidt Topps Rookie Card (that will tell you how old I am) out of a pack.

I'm entering this contest, not for me, but for the other two Phillies Phans in my house.

Good post interesting background. A little explanation goes a long way in this contest..

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Not a philly fan, but looks like a sweet contest!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

My mother's brother's son's best friend is a Phillies fan. :geek:

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008

jcmint said:
Utleyfan1 said:

A Philly fan from Jersey interesting.

I will wait until I see all the people who \are in this thread.
Haha, we made ESPN! I'm from Cherry Hill about 25 minutes from Philly and during the World Series they did one of those national votes to see who they thought would win and only NJ/PA said the Phillies. Then he mentioned it must be all those people from Cherry Hill who come over to Philly.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Phillies fan here.....no interesting story though.

Born, raised, and currently in Philly. I got my love of the Phillies and baseball from Pa Dukes.

Side note, this MLB network is awesome. Game 5 of the NLCS is on.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008

I hate the Phillies, but I like them better than the Mets.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008

I'm a fan. :)

See the orange blur above the "L" in MLB network? That's me. My dad is to the right(my left).
081029_PHILS_JL_04.jpg

We went to all the W.S. games and sat in the rain with 30 MPH winds. I watch every game and look at every prospect. We also travel out to Pittsburgh and stay at there hotel(Did in 05 and will do this year). I also plan to get every player signed on a world series ball and get a team signed world series ball.

shanevictorino8

Aug 7, 2008
Beaverton, OR

Yeaaaaa buddy...

340x.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

anymore

Members online