Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dealernetmall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If you mean dealernetb2b, I use it.

I mainly use it for research.

Its around $50 a month. You need a resale Tax ID

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
No actually, I was referring to Dealernetmall, separate entity from dealernetb2b as far as I can tell and advertised as a "Customer to dealer" site. I know I wouldn't qualify for dealernetb2b since I have no tax ID, but I don't know if the mall version is different.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
never saw that before. I just tried to log in using my dnet id and it did not work. I am going to try and find out more info on it.

Drew

Apr 3, 2010
cmnkb8 said:
No actually, I was referring to Dealernetmall, separate entity from dealernetb2b as far as I can tell and advertised as a "Customer to dealer" site. I know I wouldn't qualify for dealernetb2b since I have no tax ID, but I don't know if the mall version is different.

I can tell you it probably won't help you find cheaper prices. However, I use it to find rare/hard to find boxes such as 1997 Upper Deck Legends (Football) and 2005 Playoff Absolute Update (Baseball).

All in Cards, I was going to sign up for dealernetb2b but didn't have much info on it. What can I expect for $50 a month?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Wow I didn't realize the Dealernet still existed, it was so archaic. That said, it was a fantastic place to get stuff for reasonable prices.

Latest posts