Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any word on Dee Gordon Contenders redemptions auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I got an email back from Panini last week saying that they're continuing their efforts on securing Gordon's autos. I really hope he signs. There's nothing worse than getting an ugly Playoff Contenders RC with the Silver Non-Auto stamp on it.

Allen

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bruin7 said:
I got an email back from Panini last week saying that they're continuing their efforts on securing Gordon's autos. I really hope he signs. There's nothing worse than getting an ugly Playoff Contenders RC with the Silver Non-Auto stamp on it.

Allen

Hey Allen I hope things are going well.....yeah me too. I have one I was thinking of adding to my que...I have 3 or 4 already......I don't want to get hosed and get one replacement card for my 4 so I thought I would ask before redeeming...I know it is drawing near the expiration date.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

Hey Allen I hope things are going well.....yeah me too. I have one I was thinking of adding to my que...I have 3 or 4 already......I don't want to get hosed and get one replacement card for my 4 so I thought I would ask before redeeming...I know it is drawing near the expiration date.

Got an email that said they should have Baez any day now. I have 3 of those in the q and 3 Gordon's. They are still trying. I wonder which will get to me first those of the order ;) . Hope you had a great holiday

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
EricInCT said:
Bruin7 said:

Allen

Got an email that said they should have Baez any day now. I have 3 of those in the q and 3 Gordon's. They are still trying. I wonder which will get to me first those of the order ;) . Hope you had a great holiday

Dee Gordon's grand kids will be in the majors by then :lol:

It better be this week :evil:

Members online

Latest posts