Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cases - 2009 Bowman Sterling vs 2009 Donruss Elite

Which would you rather have?

• 2009 Bowman Sterling Case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
EEE 100% of the time for me.

You can't beat a checklist featuring names not found anywhere else. Sterling is the exact opposite.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Elite, hands down. On card for some, pujols and a few other vets = ++++

Not many touched Sterling in 09.

asmth312

Jan 17, 2009
Somebody is voting for Sterling. One of you explain yourselves. I didn't even think it was really a debate- EEE all the way, but I must be overlooking something about the Sterling.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
I didn't vote for the Sterling, but there are a few upsides to it. #1....the bigger guys base autos are easier to hit and sell for more. The #d parallels of some of the prospects will shock you for how well they sell.

Sterling is really feast or famine tho....with lots of famine.

Id pick EEE just based on the fact its more fun...and the scrubs you pull there have a better chance of turning out then the guys in Bowman.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Sterling is WAY shinier. That's gotta be the reason! On a smaller scale, if the decision was between one pack of Sterling or an equivalent amount of packs in Elite, I'd pick Sterling. Don't know why... probably because it's shinier.

Members online