Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seth Schwindenhammer Prospect PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportzluvr1

Jan 16, 2009
This is all i have gotten so far and i'm a Red Refractor away from the rainbow. There was about a 1 1/2 month period where i stopped looking for his stuff to buy and i let quite a few things get away.That being said, this is probably one of the biggest stashes i have of a player and hopefully (dammit, it better!) it pays off in the long run. Also, i've only seen 1 Red, less than 5 oranges and less than 9 golds. Hope you enjoy the pics, and i hope to have a lot more coming my way in the future.

xpurps.jpg
blues.jpg
golds.jpg
oranges.jpg
plate.jpg
schwindybgs.jpg

Oh yeah, there are some guys on here that have a few Schwindys as well. Feel free to add pics of them in this thread also! :)

-Have a great day guys, Gauge.

sportzluvr1

Jan 16, 2009
MarlinsManiac20 said:
Why are you so heavily invested in this kid? What do you like about him. Sorry if it sounds obnoxious. Jw.

Sorry for not clarifying in my original post. Seth grew up 10 minutes away from me and played for a rival High School of the HS i went to. Obviously we also played against each other quite a bit and i had the privilege of seeing him play a lot also.

-Gauge.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I couldn't believe I lost the Superfractor, I figured I'd be going higher than anyone else at the time, unless family got involved. Good to know it went to someone else from the area.

sportzluvr1

Jan 16, 2009
Brett Keith said:
I couldn't believe I lost the Superfractor, I figured I'd be going higher than anyone else at the time, unless family got involved. Good to know it went to someone else from the area.

I was only willing to go up to 225 (ish). I figured if somebody wanted THAT bad, they could have it :)

-Gauge.

Members online

Latest posts