Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What were the nicest looking 90s inserts that...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
flour.jpg

I just like your screen name.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Not exactly a 90s card, but I love the 2000 Invincible Lighting the Fire Insert set
scan0011.jpg

Also like 99 Revolution Thorn in the Side.

scan0088.jpg

bassprokvd

May 10, 2009
TITLETOWN, Wisconsin
gwynn5453l4u said:

Never understood the Topps Laser (I think it was called Stadium stars). Where you supposed to pull the card apart or were you supposed to leave it together. If I remember correctly they kinda open up but dont. If im totally wrong just lmk.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
bassprokvd said:
gwynn5453l4u said:

Never understood the Topps Laser (I think it was called Stadium stars). Where you supposed to pull the card apart or were you supposed to leave it together. If I remember correctly they kinda open up but dont. If im totally wrong just lmk.

They opened like little books... I don't have a regular one opened.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The Diamond Immortals and also the Diamond Producers(the ones that looked like actual diamonds) were pretty cool. I love the 1997 Ultra RBI kings as well as the Metal Mother Lode cards. To me...these are the best 4 that are not numbered nor parallels.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
magicpapa said:
hofautos said:
I don't think these were numbered?

arodtheman2.jpg
/500 and refractors are /75

Beat me to it. Odd thing is I think I paid more for the regular version than I did the refractor. Of course the refractor came from Taiwan.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
predatorkj said:
magicpapa said:
hofautos said:
I don't think these were numbered?

arodtheman2.jpg
/500 and refractors are /75

Beat me to it. Odd thing is I think I paid more for the regular version than I did the refractor. Of course the refractor came from Taiwan.
sold my refractor to a set builder :(

Members online