Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rockies Score 9 in the Bottom of the 9th to beat the Cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
That was awesome. Down 9-3 heading to bottom of 9th. Comeback finished with a Seth Smith walkoff 3-Run Home Run. As a Cubs fan, I enjoyed this. :D

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
markakis8 said:

Yeah sorry, I think you beat me to it by a mere couple of seconds.

It's okay, I deleted mine. I was just throwing a joke out there instead of the "I BEAT YOU HERES MY LINK" and then pasting said link.

'Twas an awesome inning!

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
WHAT A FRACKING WIN! Highlight of my day, right there. Seth Smith is a stud; he's a beast. Glad Iannetta continues to show his power. CarGo continues to show evidence for being the final selection to the AS.

That aside, the Rockies LOBed in the teens. I thought they ran that shat off, in the final game of the Giants series? Francis has a bad outing, as well. At least Corpas showed some signs, with his perfect two innings.

Again, fracking great - just great!

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Superfractor said:
Pssh, so was I, but I'm not showing off. ;)

My hugging partner was a hotty.

Damn, I am still ecstatic.
Same. Someone effed up my bumper in the parking lot before I got to my car, and I'm still in a good mood.
Did you go out to center field after the game?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
17ROCKIES12 said:
Superfractor said:
Pssh, so was I, but I'm not showing off. ;)

My hugging partner was a hotty.

Damn, I am still ecstatic.
Same. Someone effed up my bumper in the parking lot before I got to my car, and I'm still in a good mood.
Did you go out to center field after the game?

I didn't; had to get home. I didn't even stay for the Saturday fire-works; a shindig to attend.

Sorry to hear about the bumper. Is it real fracked?

It would have been a disappointing loss, though. Things did not look good, going into that ninth.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
A tail light is broken, and the bumper got dented. The guy left a note, which was nice. My dad called him, and he was apologetic and willing to cooperate.

Helmer went nuts. :lol:

You going tomorrow?

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
cool to see. shows you how anything can happen in baseball.. also should remind us of the obvious- there should be no "un-written rule" about clobbering a team. unlike football near the end where theres a clock, theres really no such thing as overkill. you need to make every out count even if youre up by 5, 7, 10 etc. I recall the 116 win Mariners blow a game that they led by a ton. as you know, the previous record for wins was 116, so they basically blew it with that game.

but enough about what comes before the 9th, and more praise to the Rockies!! great job guys!! :) just thinking how stomped on this franchise has been over the years so I tend to root for them.

any chance I can I bring it up, biggest MVP rob ever-

G PA AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB BB SO BA OBP SLG OPS OPS+ TB
player 1
160 697 580 138 216 59 2 42 147 5 103 61 .372 .463 .698 1.162 163 405
player 2-mvp
159 695 587 114 196 41 7 33 125 12 90 107 .334 .424 .596 1.021 162 350

congratulations player 2 for your awe inspiring year which showcased your blistering speed... you really destroyed the competition with those 12 stolen bases

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
A tail light is broken, and the bumper got dented. The guy left a note, which was nice. My dad called him, and he was apologetic and willing to cooperate.

You going tomorrow?

I'm not. You? Damn, how many in a row, now?

hes trying to beat Cal Ripkens streak. :benson:

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

You going tomorrow?

This is 7 in a row. I went to all of the Giants, Brewers, Blue Jays, and only missed one Astros and Red Sox game.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
Superfractor said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

You going tomorrow?

hes trying to beat Cal Ripkens streak. :benson:
:lol: I could see myself getting 1% of the way there.

Members online

Latest posts