Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - July 7, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I can't believe Topps. I mean they take pictures of another companies employees and pass them off in their product. It's really an unbelievable new level of garbage.

PS - I hope I pull the big hit when I secretly buy their product.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Son of a bitch! I just paid $12 a week or so ago for a Nore Bowman Chrome auto. There is now one on ebay with a $3 BIN. ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: :| :| :| :| :| :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
sffanmike25 said:
I'm so going to BIN that. I just saw the last one went for 12. STEAL!
The worst thing is I made an offer on it for $10, and accepted their counter for $12...and that was after my initial offer mentioned that the rarer Blue and Golds just went for a bit under $15.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Go on the baseball boards and find a way out of it (from other seller horror stories). Then make a thread about how you were able to do the same. You'll have 3-4 pages of comments on the matter before you can hit refresh.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
sffanmike25 said:
Go on the baseball boards and find a way out of it (from other seller horror stories). Then make a thread about how you were able to do the same. You'll have 3-4 pages of comments on the matter before you can hit refresh.
:lol: . Ironically, I JUST left feedback this morning, maybe an hour ago before I saw the listing. Not that I would pull anything anyways...**** happens.

J-Rod said:
sup guys I drank to much last night
Bust out the hangover glasses :cool: .