Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay seller refunds money and cancels transaction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Saturday, I bought a Martin Perez REF Au for BIN for about the going rate.

Well today I see the guy refunded my money and said some crap about his brother taking the card.

2 questions: Should I accept or decline the cancellation, and what it entails. And 2, should I be giving the guy negative feedback or is that too harsh.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for another EBay help thread.

-Eric

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
pujolsjunkie said:
You got your refund. Just let it go. If it was below going rate I'd be suspicious.

Yea I bought it for like 5 bucks less than the going rate. But would this warrant at least a neutral feedback?

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
You got your money back and you don;t really have any damages form the transaction so I don;t think negative is in order. Also... I'm not sure you even can leave feedback on a canceled transaction. I suggest moving on and letting this one go...

Tom

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Tom Oates said:
You got your money back and you don;t really have any damages form the transaction so I don;t think negative is in order. Also... I'm not sure you even can leave feedback on a canceled transaction. I suggest moving on and letting this one go...

Tom

Sounds good, I ended up accepting the cancellation, BUT it looks like I can give him feedback. :twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts