Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Aflac All American Game Rosters Announced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Who are the notable players? Only one I know is Lopes.
http://www.aflacallamerican.com/teamrosters.asp

Code:
No.  	Name  	   	Position
  	Larry Knight 	  	Manager
  	Kevin Maris 	  	Assistant
  	Omar Washington 	  	Assistant
23 	Javier Baez 	  	INF
11 	Tyler Beede 	  	RHP
8 	Jake Cave 	  	OF/LHP
16 	Jose Fernandez 	  	RHP
35 	Cameron Gallagher 	  	C
1 	Larry Greene 	  	OF
14 	Michael Kelly 	  	RHP
19 	Deshorn Lake 	  	RHP
12 	Francisco Lindor 	  	INF
42 	John Magliozzi 	  	RHP
9 	Dillon Maples 	  	RHP
30 	Tyler Marlette 	  	C
18 	Daniel Norris 	  	LHP
22 	Philip Pfeifer 	  	LHP
15 	Brandon Sedell 	  	C
17 	Austin Slater 	  	INF
24 	Andrew Suarez 	  	LHP
5 	Josh Tobias 	  	INF
10 	Sean Trent 	  	3B
West
No. 	Name 	  	Position
  	Bill Hutton 	  	Manager
  	Cecil Espy 	  	Assistant
  	Manny Hermosillo 	  	Assistant
7 	Archie Bradley 	  	RHP
19 	Dylan Bundy 	  	RHP
51 	Daniel Camarena 	  	1B/OF
10 	Dylan Davis 	  	RHP
24 	Matthew Dean 	  	INF
3 	Shawon Dunston Jr. 	  	OF
28 	Phillip Evans 	  	INF
9 	William Flamion 	  	OF
17 	Travis Harrison 	  	INF
11 	Austin Hedges 	  	C
20 	Dillon Howard 	  	RHP
22 	Ricky Jacquez 	  	INF/RHP
14 	Christian Lopes 	  	INF
15 	Daniel Mengden 	  	C
23 	Christian Montgomery 	  	RHP
32 	Henry Owens 	  	LHP
12 	Joe Ross 	  	RHP
44 	Robert Stephenson 	  	RHP
1 	Blake Swihart 	  	C

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Another form of discrimination that still impacts many Americans today is Sexism. Sexism is one of the most prevalent forms of discrimination today. Women tend to be impacted by it most while in the workplace. In a recent study by the U.S. Department of Labor they discovered that it would take 475 years for woman to reach the heights men have in the upper levels of the workforce. It is pretty incredible to me that about 50% of the United States population is so far behind their counterparts in the workplace. The study also looked at the list of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and they showed that only 2.6% of corporate officers were female, although women made up 61% of total jobs in the company. The study also showed that when there were women corporate officers they mainly made up female dominated industries like healthcare and education, the study called it job segregation. According to the results it seems that men hold 98.4% of all head corporate jobs. When females make up about 50% of the total population there is something seriously wrong in the way women are perceived in leadership positions. All of these studies show that discrimination against females in the workplace is very alive today.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Seiya said:
Who are the notable players? Only one I know is Lopes.
Norris is the top prep player out there right now, but also of note would be:
Harrison
Lindor
Lake
Bundy
Howard
Tobias turned a lot of heads at the PG National

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Adam is gonna be bouncing off the walls when he sees Lopes. :mrgreen:

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Austin Slater goes to my high-school alma-mater;
so I'll have to find something of his ...

tm decomposer

Aug 29, 2010
Played against a few of these kids last year. Cameron Gallagher is someone to ride on. Huge catcher with tremendous pop. Had me shut up.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
TBTwinsFan said:
I will be watching Dillon Maples. I met his fan club. I couldn't produce what they asked me to do and I felt bad about that one, but oh well.

I will also be watching Dunston Jr. If anyone is graphing and picks his auto up, LMK on that one.

Before you decide to watch anyone, you might want to check the date this thread was created.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Jaypers said:
TBTwinsFan said:
I will be watching Dillon Maples. I met his fan club. I couldn't produce what they asked me to do and I felt bad about that one, but oh well.

I will also be watching Dunston Jr. If anyone is graphing and picks his auto up, LMK on that one.

Before you decide to watch anyone, you might want to check the date this thread was created.
:lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Jaypers said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Yup. That woulda helped.

I don't watch too much high school/prospect stuff so I assumed it was upcoming...

::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts