Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worst offensive lineup in MLB poll.

Who has the worst offensive lineup in MLB?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Red Sox
Scutaro
Patterson
Ortiz
Romero
Beltre
Drew
Nava
Hall
Cash

Orioles
Patterson
Tejada
Markakis
Wigginton
Jones
Wieters
Pie
Lugo
Izturis

Pirates
Tabata
Walker
Cutch
Jones
Alvarez
Doumitt
Milledge
Crosby
Pitcher

Astros
Bourn
Keppinger
Berkman
Lee
Pence
Johnson
Castro
Sanchez
Pitcher

Personally, I think its the Sox. The top/middle of the order is an absolute disgrace. The middle part of the bottom is ok but far from good. I think the Orioles have a much more respectable middle part of the order. Astros still have Berkman. I thinks its between the Sox and Pirates with the Sox taking the cake.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
wow...another one of your crying threads....we get it. why do you have the need to constantly cry about the sox and their team right now?

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Bosox3 said:
wow...another one of your crying threads....we get it. why do you have the need to constantly cry about the sox and their team right now?

Because his mommy hated him growing up and he needs some sort of self justification from random strangers on the internet. I would honestly choke the kid if I saw him IP.

Fire360

Aug 13, 2008
US
Bosox3 said:

Who knows.

But one thing that's for certain is he's an annoying troll that has yet to be banned.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
matty07 said:
Bosox3 said:

Cause they suck

this.

and im not even complaining in this thread. just asking what others think is the worst offensive team in the majors.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Conveniently, the moron leaves out Youkilis and put some scrub who has already been DFAd in the cleanup spot, ignores the fact that Victor will only be missing 3 more games and rates the team with the following offensive ranks in all of MLB as the worst offensive team in baseball:

BA - 4th
HR - 2nd
RBI - 1st
Hits - 3rd

Oh well..Some people will always be less intelligent than apes.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Jays_Cards said:
Conveniently, the moron leaves out Youkilis and put some scrub who has already been DFAd in the cleanup spot, ignores the fact that Victor will only be missing 3 more games and rates the team with the following offensive ranks in all of MLB as the worst offensive team in baseball:

BA - 4th
HR - 2nd
RBI - 1st
Hits - 3rd

Oh well..Some people will always be less intelligent than apes.

If the scrub was in tonight, the outcome at worst would have been the same.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Also I didnt even put the scrub ctacher in who single handedly cost us game 3 of the last Baltimore series (at the plate and defensivly), so its pretty clear I was just going by who played last night.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
Bosox3 said:

I have to defend the guy here. You see who who started the thread so why do you have to come in here and post your ignorant comments. It all comes back to, you dont like it dont click itm its that simple

Members online

Latest posts