Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone FEDEX me a Mariano Rivera auto tomorrow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
My good friend from Panama has his Dad in town to visit. I've been invited to dinner on Friday, and I cannot think of a better gift to bring him. If anyone has an extra Mariano Rivera certified auto they won't miss, please PM me. It would need to be FEDEXed to me tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
My good friend from California has his Dad in town to visit. I've been invited to dinner on Friday, and I cannot think of a better gift to bring him. If anyone has an extra Prince Fielder SuperFractor auto they won't miss, please PM me. It would need to be FEDEXed to me tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
vwnut13 said:
My good friend from California has his Dad in town to visit. I've been invited to dinner on Friday, and I cannot think of a better gift to bring him. If anyone has an extra Prince Field SuperFractor auto they won't miss, please PM me. It would need to be FEDEXed to me tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
vwnut13 said:
My good friend from California has his Dad in town to visit. I've been invited to dinner on Friday, and I cannot think of a better gift to bring him. If anyone has an extra Prince Field SuperFractor auto they won't miss, please PM me. It would need to be FEDEXed to me tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike

Exactly. :|

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I think it's great to bring a gift for his father but may I ask why you would think a father would like an autograph of his son? :!:

Wouldn't a lot of chicle, heritage, ginter ect go further? If I was a father of a player, I'd love tons of different cards of my son....not sure about an auto..... :|

I can help with that, I have tons of that stuff. Not sure if it'd get there in time.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
predatorkj said:
So he's having dinner with Rivera's father? I'm confused.

I believe that is the gist.

My good friend from Panama has his Dad in town to visit. I've been invited to dinner on Friday

Well Rivera is from Panama. So if the OP has a friend's dad coming in from Panama and he is into sports...he will appreciate the autograph. I didn't glean that it was Rivera's dad from that little bit of info. My wife's grandfather is Puerto Rican and he loves baseball but for some reason only likes the Puerto Rican born players. He would be into something like that as well. So I am still not making the connection.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
predatorkj said:
Lancemountain said:
predatorkj said:
So he's having dinner with Rivera's father? I'm confused.

I believe that is the gist.

My good friend from Panama has his Dad in town to visit. I've been invited to dinner on Friday

Well Rivera is from Panama. So if the OP has a friend's dad coming in from Panama and he is into sports...he will appreciate the autograph. I didn't glean that it was Rivera's dad from that little bit of info. My wife's grandfather is Puerto Rican and he loves baseball but for some reason only likes the Puerto Rican born players. He would be into something like that as well. So I am still not making the connection.

Good point :lol:

Well I guess I read that wrong :oops:

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
You ********** cracking on Mike obviously dont know him very well at all. Mike is not asking for a gift here.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Mike left me a voicemail about this last night. He certainly does intend to reimburse anyone who has what he's looking for. How much, he didn't say.

Kardkollector46

Aug 7, 2008
Connecticut
Mike's friend (who is from Panama) is having his father come to the U.S. Not Mo's father, but his friend's father. Am I right because thats what I got out of the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts